Friday, May 22, 2009

The Birthday that was


00:00 A chocolate cake that I will always cherish

00:01
to Innumerable hugs, kisses, calls and songs
4:00

5:00 The younger roomie wakes me up

5:30 Other hugs that mattered

6:00 Yoga

6:45 The birthday song and wishes

Lunch:The big chocolate chippy cake with some on my face,the boats and the photo clicks :)

Sometime in the afternoon: The gift that mattered the most.I can't tell you how touched I was.As much as I am ever capable of being.

Late-afternoon ,most of evenings and the nights even: Good-bye hugs,hugs of promise and of hope and of the love that unknowingly bonded each of us together as a single family.


Suddenly,Ahmedabad felt like a city I belonged to,a city full of people I knew who cared and a city I would come again to.Someday,yes,I will :)

To every soul who made it happen.I love you :)

Signing off with Infinite hugs,
Illa pilla :)

6 comments:

Unknown on May 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rishabh lohia on May 22, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priti R on May 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Narayana Swamy K on May 23, 2009 at 9:49 PM said...

he he .. birthdays are always special.. Happy belated birthday(for what its worth) :) Cherish and relive those precious moments!
:)

Akansha Agrawal on June 4, 2009 at 6:37 PM said...

Nice... I would've loved to have mine the same way... :)

ipurvaja on August 3, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

Cute..!!Lucky you! :)

 

A Pollyanna's Canvas Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez