Sunday, May 24, 2009

For supper today :)


We were supposed to Eat Out today.I had had three cups of "grande" coffee (one with an extra shot) in the morning today and could not take anymore of anything outside and moreover i was lazy to get dressy to go out.So, I decided to fix a quick supper.I went into the kitchen and here is what I came up with.I had made paysam/kheer in the morning but, I remade more of it again on popular demand by the brother.

Here's a look :)













They said , it was yum :)I believe them.

8 comments:

Unknown on May 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on May 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priti R on May 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sukki said...

Is there anything in de world you cant do?granny keeps saying if she had a grandson she would get him married to you.

Narayana Swamy K on May 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

I am gonna marry u .... I am like a dog.. You feed me well and I ll wag my imaginary tail and follow you with my tongue hanging out!

Priti R on May 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

@sukki
All that based on my cooking?Pati must really like me. :P i am loling here.
@narayan
I think i shall pass.

SS on June 18, 2009 at 2:55 AM said...

Paysam looks like Pasta with Rasam. And what are the two stuffed Fish Tummies in cream called?

Priti R on June 18, 2009 at 2:58 AM said...

@SS

pasta with rasam!
Should have posted the pic of the paysam too.tchit.

fish tummies!(blink blink) :P :P
Welcome to my blog :)

 

A Pollyanna's Canvas Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez