Sunday, December 14, 2008

I salute thee


I know not how to react!

I ever stare and ponder
in silent amazement and pain

The light of thy sacrifice and service
illumines my country and I

Your life breath which was snatched by some
runs from sky to sky

The holy stream of thy blood
broke through all obstacles and rushed on.

My heart longs for thy struggle but,
vainly struggles for a voice.

I would speak
but speech breaks into tears.

Ages shall pass and still you will live on
live on in our hearts,you will.


P.S: With due apologies for having borrowed few phrases for the above from rabindranath tagore.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh thnx....ok i will create a templet for u i want to talk to you .
mail me on my gmail.give your orkut address.

 

A Pollyanna's Canvas Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez