Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And dinner again today :)


I am extremely jobless and satisfied with life per se.Three months of holidays.The results came as soon as we wrote the examination and The GPA was decent.I read at least one book a day.I have done a lot of things i have not in my last few years which makes me very happy.The 10 days (10-19 may) were one of the most beautiful and memorable in my life.Something I am going to cherish for as long as life is going to take me.So much of nothing to do makes me contemplate and retrospect over certain decisions in my life.It's unhealthy at times but it's good to know I still have a little motivation for few things in life.

I would have done hotel management if it wasn't for my extremely tam-brahmic sensibility of not touching anything that walks and then is killed to get into your stomach.Every time I cook i am reminded of this by friends and family.Someday this passion of mine will be a huge determining force in my life.I know.I promise this to myself :) How and when? We shall see.

We had people today for dinner.Close friends.So,i made some (white sauce) cheese pasta and Tiramisu.The mother and the other lady do not consume egg,coffee and kahlua (liquor based).So,i had to make two separate batches.But,it was all worth it.

Here is a look :)











And now for the dessert....




P.S: Somebody asked me if my last pasta was mix and cook type thing.No,it wasn't.I make my pasta sauces both red and white from scratch.Incidentally,the tiramisu here was also made from scratch.The base was baked,the whipped cream was made and the mascarpone filling was whipped by me :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the goddess,we bow.The dinner was the best i have had in months.
-a guest at your dinner

Unknown on May 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM said...

Amazing pic...To tempting, waiting to eat your hand made Tiramisu!!! Hopefully when we meet next, hope that's soon!!! :D

Narayana Swamy K on May 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM said...

Yummy!! Will you make dinner for me sometime??

Akansha Agrawal on June 4, 2009 at 6:35 PM said...

Waah... the pics indicate you can cook... ;)

The taste will indicate how well... :P Waiting...

Shyam on June 18, 2009 at 2:49 AM said...

WOW! Now my comment ain't gonna be too different from the 4 here. My taste buds are already Googling for your Mobile Number. ;)

 

A Pollyanna's Canvas Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez