Monday, September 8, 2008


ONCE UPON A TIME, when i was tagged....

A certain Friend of mine verbally tagged me with this task.
I first thought it would be totally stupid to try out something like this,but eventually i did give in.
Here is the basic idea...


  • For the questions that have been asked, write down your honest answer (in a word or two).
  • Type your answers, one by one, on an exactly-as-written-on-paper basis, in the search bar of any image search engine that you prefer (Flickr / Google Image Search etc.).
  • You MUST use the same search engine for all the answers.
  • For every answer, only from the FIRST page of the search result, save exactly ONE image.
  • Once you have a list of images, each corresponding to one answer, compose a post in line with this post that you are reading right now.

SEARCH ENGINE: OB, flickr

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE written my answers in the same font size on the left hand side corner after every picture.but,do try to understand what the pictures says before you peep.It is so much fun!!trust me :))
1) I am passionate about



music

2)My favourite place

a quite breezy moonlit night

3)I have a thing for
chocolate cakes

4)My comfort zone

mom

5)My favourite animal

dogs

6)My kind of art
abstract

7)The town where i was brought up
not one ,but two.

8)The town where i live
nagpur

9)A past pet
my bruno :'(

10) A past love

photography

11) A current love
me,myself and aye!?

12) Best freind's nickname
meera

13) I want
to be contended....sigh...

14) screen name
soak your head

15) A bad habit
anger

16) A dream
i want to go to mars

17) First job

long way to go.....

18) I miss

childhood

19)What am i doing right now?


hoo haa haa.

Pictures speak louder than words.Need i say more??

About tagging somebody else.Well,i can think of a few names who i would love to tag but none who would oblige.
So,anybody who reads this and likes it and wants to try it,consider yourself tagged.ah...lest you forget, my name is PRITI. NOT preetthhii,prithi,pretty,prity,preity.you get the point,don't you?

(the spelling was for everyone who tagged themselves after reading this.you are obviously going to give me credit right?? :P :P :P)

9 comments:

Unknown on September 9, 2008 at 8:20 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous Soul on September 10, 2008 at 1:46 AM said...

awesome di

Priti R on September 10, 2008 at 1:04 PM said...

@aanu
and they are??
@karthik anna
thanks anna :) esp tht nagpur pic.u and me standing in the traffic singnal.hoo ha ha.dober reminds you of bruno??

Anonymous said...

I've taken up the tag.Check it out.Some pics in the answers were taken at random from the images page and won't have any connection to the question.

vagz on September 14, 2008 at 10:12 PM said...

nice answers. Though "I miss childhood" stand out tall

Akansha Agrawal on October 6, 2008 at 2:39 PM said...

would love to try it out!

B Shyam Sundar on September 4, 2009 at 2:09 PM said...

Nice set of pics. Brings out a beautiful collage of emotions.

You want to be contended you say ...! ??

Naveen on September 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...

this is your best :)

Known Stranger on January 31, 2010 at 1:01 PM said...

In the country where i live, i find a shop name written with arabic fonts which to my eyes look like vignesh the elephant faced god of Hindu mythology. Every time i walk through that shop thinking of copying it and reproduce but lazy enough . may be soon iw ill do and post.

 

A Pollyanna's Canvas Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez