Sunday, September 21, 2008

AH.....Chooooo!!!


Three of us were sitting jobless when....

Me: "I have added this 'My follower' on my blog.You people go and become my followers."
Friend 1: "UM.....All that is ok.But what do we get??"
Me: "silence".pause (oh yeah!i can speak with my silent button on too!) "more silence."
F1: "Tell.What do we get in return?"
Me:"You get my blessings" (feeling very smart)
F1:"Even when we do not sneeze?" (with an obvious smirk)
Me:(lol look)

five minutes later.

I got up to leave.

Friend3(who was sitting there all along listening to the exchange of words very quietly but intently): HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......(rolling on the floor)HA HA HA HA.

Me(was almost out when i came back running in):What happened?(With my eyes the size of tennis balls)

F3:"That was so funny"(all along stifling a laughter)...."even if i don't sneeze part".....ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I quietly but finally exited the room with a smile writ large on my face.

Talk about TubeLights!!

:):)

3 comments:

Anonymous Soul on September 21, 2008 at 4:39 AM said...

Panchat !

Unknown on September 21, 2008 at 11:35 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Known Stranger on February 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM said...

Day today moments of college life. missing it.

 

A Pollyanna's Canvas Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez